Zelus Recovery: The Leading Provider of Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Programs in Boise
A substance abuse disorder is a chronic disease, not a lack of willpower. People with a substance abuse disorder require treatment under the supervision of professionals, just like patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. Unfortunately, addiction doesn’t discriminate, and it affects people of any age or background.
That’s why it’s crucial for people with a substance abuse disorder to manage their condition in an outpatient addiction treatment program, such as the one offered at Zelus Recovery in the Boise area. We are proud to be one of the few outpatient addiction treatment centers in Idaho with licensed clinicians. Also, we purposefully maintain lower enrollment numbers so that we can take the time to offer a personalized rehabilitation experience. Our Zelus Recovery team understands that people can overcome the pain and stress of their addiction with the right treatment program.
Why should you choose Zelus Recovery?
- Whether you are looking for addiction treatment for young adults, gender-specific programs, or family addiction therapy sessions, our Zelus Recovery team has you covered. We pride ourselves on our ability to help as many people as possible improve their quality of life through the recovery process.
- Our comprehensive rehabilitation services treat teens and their families together five days a week, which is a level of care that you won’t find anywhere else in the area. We’re not a daycare center where parents drop off their kids; we’re a place that encourages empowerment for the entire family.
- We are proud to be an integral part of the community, and we have earned our reputation for providing outstanding treatment services for our neighbors and visitors from across the country.
- Our Executive Director, Jason Zelus, MSW, LCSW, has worked with our Clinical Supervisor, Roberto Olvera, LCSW, for over twelve years. Their experience working as a team is another reason Zelus Recovery is an addiction treatment industry leader.
- We offer addiction treatment therapy programs that help to heal the psychological effects of drug or alcohol use. The multisystemic therapy program at Zelus Recovery, for example, helps our patients identify numerous contributing factors that are potentially harming mental and physical health.