Many people avoid receiving the addiction treatment they need and deserve because they don’t know what to expect during the course of their treatment. Once people have answers to their frequently asked questions (FAQs) about addiction treatment, they are more likely to immerse themselves in their recovery and commit themselves to avoid drug or alcohol use for years to come.
At Zelus Recovery, our team has years of experience guiding people through their addiction treatment programs and setting them up for success in recovery. If you are interested in entering into one of our many addiction treatment programs, but you don’t know what to expect, don’t worry. Our Zelus Recovery team is standing by to answer any addiction treatment questions you might have so you know what to expect when you partner with us. Learn more about Zelus Recovery and our addiction treatment programs today by calling 208.518.0797 or contacting us online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Addiction Treatment
Our Zelus Recovery team has compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions that we receive from our prospective patients.
Some of the most common frequently asked questions about addiction treatment include:
- What is the difference between inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment? – Inpatient addiction treatment is when you live at the rehab facility while receiving treatment. Outpatient addiction treatment is when you go to the rehab facility for your treatments but return home afterward.
- What kind of therapies will I receive as part of my addiction treatment? – The type of therapies that you will receive as part of your addiction treatment will vary depending on the program that you and your addiction specialist determine is best for your recovery. However, most programs include a variety of evidence-based therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, and family therapy.
- How long does addiction treatment last? – The length of addiction treatment will vary depending on the program that you and one of our addiction specialists choose. However, most programs last between thirty and sixty days.
- What is the cost of addiction treatment? – The cost of addiction treatment will vary depending on the program that you choose. Our Zelus Recovery team will work with you to calculate an exact cost. Also, if you are concerned about how you’ll pay for treatment, contact us today to find out about payment options or financing.
- What insurance providers do you accept? – Zelus Recovery accepts most major insurance providers. Please contact us to find out if your insurance provider is accepted.
Benefits of Addiction Treatment
Once people enroll in one of the many addiction treatment programs at Zelus Recovery, they begin to experience the benefits almost immediately.
Our addiction treatment programs produce benefits such as:
- Improved mental and physical health
- Decreased drug and alcohol cravings
- Enhanced self-awareness
- Strengthened relationships with friends and family members
Addiction Treatment Programs at Zelus Recovery
At Zelus Recovery, our team believes that the most effective approach to addiction recovery is personalizing treatment plans for each person in our care. As a result of this philosophy, we proudly offer a variety of addiction treatment programs to choose from, including:
- Inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- Aftercare and alumni services
Find Answers for Frequently Asked Questions at Zelus Recovery
Our Zelus Recovery team prides itself on being transparent about each step in the recovery process. That way, people entering into one of our many addiction treatment programs know exactly what to expect when they enter our doors. Also, knowing what to expect in treatment lessens the anxiety that some people might have, so they are more ready to dedicate themselves to recovery. If you or someone you care about might benefit from comprehensive care for addiction at Zelus Recovery, call us today at 208.518.0797 or contact us online.